This look is an inspiration from the exquisite travels of my dear friend and talented makeup artist Kenneth Soh. Kenneth travelled to Marrakesh which is the most magical city in the modern times and had some wonderful moments there. This is a look dedicated to him.
To know about Kenneth, he is a fabulous makeup artist based in London and is one of the uber talented people I know. He blogs www.musingsofamakeupartist.blogspot.com sharing insider tips, modern makeup looks and products that he adores the most.
I got inspirations from Moroccan cooking vessels made of clay and the mystical skies and atmosphere in the city of Marrakesh. Also the gorgeous house and breathtaking views of Yves Saint Laurent's Villa......
Lets get to the look. I did 2 subtle changes in pics with faux lashes and without as well.
- Clinique SuperBalanced Makeup (I used shade called Vanilla 05)
- Clinique All About Eyes Concealer (in 05 Medium Beige)
- Clinique Blended Face Powder in 04 Transperency
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Smooth Merge (the beige-y golden shimmer)
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Clinique High Impact Lipstick in 02 Nude Beach
- Urban Decay Primer Potion, applied all over the lid.
- Girlactik Cosmetics Single eyeshadow in Satin, as a highlighter and in the middle of the lid and inner corners.
- MAC eyeshadows in Top knot (black with purple nuances) applied on the outer corners and Surf USA (bright teal) in the crease
- NYC Jumbo Pencil in Purple on lower lash line smoothening it out along with the black from the upper lid.
- MAC eye liner in Gilded White in the inner rims.
- Clinique High Definition Mascara on the upper and lower lashes.
- Euro Paris False Lashes no.53
I hope you enjoyed this look.