Lets see how to do it,
- Clinique Super Balanced Foundation
- Shiseido Natural Cream Concealer
- Clinique Blended Loose Powder
- MAC Lipglass in Full on Lust
- Urban Decay primer potion all over the lid.
- MAC paint pot in Groundwork over the lid blended into the crease.
- Apply MUFE eyeshadow in bright purple on the outer corners of the lids and also in the upper outer crease with a dome shaped brush.
- I used LE MAC mineralize eyeshadow in Midnight Madness. I used the shimmery taupe over the entire lid onto the crease.
- Then I appled a loosely packed golden shimmer dust of the other side of the duo eyeshadow on the entire lid and then as a highlighter.
- Comb the brows with brow gel.
- Apply lashings of Max Factor False lash effect mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
Its an easy breezy fast smokey eye that fits into any time and any occasion.
Do try it!!