Btw you dont have to buy the same ones.....just get inspired and get what you like. Here are a few images used for representational purposes only...
- Small flat powder brush.......I love this brush against the fluffy brushes for loose powder or compact powder application on the T zone and the sides of the nose. The brush applies powder precisely in the areas where you want the powder to be and not in the areas where you don't need powder.
- Fan brush.....an essential for dusting shimmer products as highlighters and also applying blushes softly, a fan brush does an amazing job.
- Small blush brush...........soft and good enough to apply blush precisely and just where the blush should be.
- Angled blush brush..for contouring cheeks to create 3 Dimension
- Duo Fibre brush..........a famed brush for giving your makeup an air brushed effect. I dont think this brush should be a must-have.
- Synthetic Foundation Brush.................very important as you need foundation to seep into skin. I like to apply foundation with this brush and then blend with fingers for a flawless finish
- Stippling Flat top brush ........ to make any product on the face invisible (if you want it to be so). This brush is famous to blend liquids and powders into nothing.
- Large paddle powder brush............good for dusting powders on large areas. Good for powder makeup application on the body.
What are the brushes? I am sure there are a group of readers who'd ask me what brand these brushes were, so enlisting them...
- NYX Powder Brush
- Benefit Cosmetics Fan Brush
- Shiseido Blush Brush
- Scott Barnes Angled Blush Brush
- Sigma Beauty Duo-fiber brush
- Christian Dior Foundation Brush
- Sigma Beauty Flat top brush
- Makeup Forever Powder Brush.
I'd write about the eye brushes in the next post. Do share your brush stash too.....btw these are ideally the brushes that one needs to have as a makeup junkie or a professional makeup artist. For the rest its like a "collector's edition.."
I may shift my blog to my own new site. Working on it so wish me luck.