Lets get the look,
- MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 foundation
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
- MAC Prep + Prime Finishing Powder
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Gleeful and Gentle
- Clinique Long last lipstick in #45 Chocolate Raspberry
I used the Too Faced Insurance Policy eyeshadow palette which is a part of the GIVEAWAY.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over the lid.
- I filled in the brows with MAC eyeshadow in Brown Down + Inglot Matte grey eyeshadow and fixed it with MAC Brow Gel.
- Trace the inner rims of upper and lower eyelids with Chambor Dazzle liner in Black. Trace the lash line of the lower lids too with the same eye pencil and trace the rims of the inner corners with pencil too. I wanted to extend my eye shape and create wings that looks really glamorous on the D-day.
- From Too Faced Shadow Insurance Policy palette, I used Full Frontal, Glamazon, Socialite, Boy Toy and Skinny Dip.
- 'Full Frontal' on the outer corners and outer part of the crease.
- 'Glamazon' under the brow bone and inner corners.
- 'Socialite' in the entire crease to add subtle depths.
- 'Boy toy' on the entire lid and blended sidewards.
- On the line traced on lower lids, dab 'Skinny Dip' with a pencil brush like MAC 219.
- Apply Kryolan False lashes starting from outwards to create almond shaped eyes. I applied 'Swallow tail' line to add extra glam.
- Apply 4 coats of MAC Opulash Mascara to finish the look.
Some more pics
Keeping the look semi matte and glowing its important to keep blotting papers and long last lip gloss handy. Its very important to have long lasting makeup products that resist sweat and of course tears.
Hope you like it! More looks to come!
Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Read disclaimer at the bottom of the page.