The Pradas and Jimmy Choos need special embellishments on the face too. Sometimes its good to match bright makeup with bright attires so that you dont look washed out and add a pair of falsies to complete the look. This is a typical look inspired by ensembles of Manish Malhotra's bridal couture. With a celebrity bandwagon behind him, Manish Malhotra makes some of the most desired bridal pieces any bride would dream to have and this makeup is apt to sport one of it.
This is the last look of the bridal makeup that I have been doing for the past week.
Lets get to the look,
- MAC Pro Longwear foundation SPF 10
- Shiseido Natural Finish cream concealer
- Clinique Blended Face Powder
- Clinique Blushing Blush in Smoldering Plum
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose used as highlight
- Clinique Long last lipstick in #45 Chocolate Raspberry
I paired a soft lime green with a grey with silver flecks and them topped it with icing pink and put in lots of kohl to pull the look together. Falsies make it apt for a glam evening. I have kept the black kohl a bit crude and less defined to give this look an Indian touch.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance dabbed on the entire eyelid.
- Highlight with Girlactik Eyeshadow in Satin. Also subtly highlight the inner corners.
- Trace the rims with Bourjois Clubbing liner in Black
- Apply MAC Mineralize eyeshadow in Fresh Green Mix (Lime green) on entire lid.
- Smoke out Clarins Mono eyeshadow in Mystery Grey on outer corners, outer crease and lower lid to add definition.
- Intead of creating a defined crease, softly blend gold based pink eyeshadow from MAC Mineralize eyeshadow in Threesome with a dome shaped crease brush.
- Curl lashes with Shiseido eye lash curler and apply lengthening mascara like Clinique Lash Power mascara. Finish off with Kryolan false lashes.
- Comb through the brows and fill in the gaps with MAC Browndown + Dark edge and fix with MAC Brow gel.
This is a very easy look to do and hope you like it.
Do enter my lovely Too Faced Insurance Policy eyeshadow palette giveaway.
Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Read disclaimer at the bottom of the page.