Dusting soft copper with a brighter gold gives this unique bright color that is just incredible.
Lets see how to do this look.
- MAC Pro Longwear SPF10 foundation
- MAC Select Coverup concealer
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish powder. I used Medium for a soft glow.
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer followed by Candlelight Glow highlighter
- Clinique High Impact Lipstick in Pure Posh
- Clinique Long last lipgloss in Knockout Nude
- TFSI on eye lids.
- Highlight with UD eyeshadow in Sin on the brow bone and also in inner corners.
- Too Faced eyeshadow in Teddy Bear is applied in crease to define it.
- Too Faced Lovey Dovey applied on the outer corners and outer crease. Then smoke it out on the lower lids in the outer and middle one-third.
- On flat brush mix Too Faced Copper peony with Urban Decay Half Baked and dust it gently on upper lid and inner third of the lower lid.
- Tame brows with MAC Brow Gel.
- Coat lashes with Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara after curling lashes with Shiseido Eye lash curler.
I love this delicate placement of metallic colors to make the entire looks so youthful and sophisticated. You can skip eye liners if you like to make it more brighter and less defined.
I hope you liked this look. Do enter my amazing Too Faced Insurance Policy giveaway ending on 5th Feb.
Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.