Apologies for not updating the bridal makeup post. Since the pheras were in day light and the light was very very strong I could not take a good picture. Anyways this is the makeup I did for the brunch on the next day and headed home from the lovely Alibaug.
Lets come to the makeup......
- I prepped the skin with Clarins Beauty Repair Serum and applied Clinique Moisture Surge to hydrate Megha's delicate sensitive skin. For the primers I used Smashbox Photofinish Light Primer as the basic primer. Then I used Makeup Forever Correcting base in Green to hide and mask and filter all the redness on the face.
- Since the foundation was supposed to be light and skin being flawless and breathable, I used MAC Face & Body foundation in C4 all over the face and neck. Used 2 layers for getting a beautiful finish. The foundation is untraceable and unbelievably light.
- For the under eye and to hide certain blemishes I used Kryolan Ultra foundation in colors OB2 + OB3. To blend this light foundation seamlessly in the face I used MAC 217 to blend it all.
- Then fixed the foundation with Translucent powder in TL4 to get the foundation look naturally beautiful plus I sprayed Megha's face with Kryolan Surgiva Skin Refreshing Spray to get that fresh looking finish.
- For eyes - I used NARS Smudgeproof eyeshadow base as an eyeshadow primer. Then very lightly applied Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr eyeshadow in Bold Gold on the entire lid. Very lightly and delicately applied MAC Woodwinked on the entire lid with a very fluffy Bare Escentuals eyeshadow brush for a hither thither sparkly finish. In the inner corners I applied MAC Pigment in Vanilla to open up the eyes.
- Tamed and colored the brows with Inglot Brow Powder. Curled the lashes with Shiseido Eye Lash Curler and then used Maybelline Falsies Lash Waterproof mascara in Black. In the inner rims I applied Max Factor Liner Effect pencil in Brown Blaze.
- To get the sunkissed flush I applied MAC Powder brush in Hipness on the cheek apples. And lightly darkened the contours of the face with Benefit Hoola Bronzer. For a soft shine on the face I applied Estee Lauder Platinum Powder for a lovely glow.
- For the lips, I traced the lip line with a nude lip pencil from Bourjois and then used Kiehl's Lip balm in Cranberry flavor. Then with brush I patted on MAC Kinda sexy lipstick to get a nude looking gorgeous lip.
- I set the makeup with Dermacolor Makeup Fixing spray.
Hope you liked the makeup. Do let me know in the comments. In case anyone needs or knows anyone who would love to hire a makeup artist for bridals, please feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.