Rapid fire looks is all about being able to predict the makeup products that one can use to create a look from which I am inspired. My inspiration comes from the lovely works of Pat McGrath, Dick Page, Peter Philips, Tom Pecheux, Val Garland, Charlotte Tilbury, Diane Kendall and Lucia Pieroni..........and here I portray them in these posts...
So here are 2 inspirational looks today with the product list mentioned below...
CHANEL SPRING 2013 Ready to Wear
- YSL Touche Eclat Radiant foundation
- YSL Touche Eclat
- Lancome Teint Miracle Compact foundation
- Chanel Joues Contraste in Notorious - contour
- Guerlain Meteorites from the Emilio Pucci collection
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer
- MAC Pro pigments in Silver Fog and Platinum
- Clinique Quick Liner for eyes INTENSE in Intense Ebony
- MAC eye lash curler
- Chanel Le Volume mascara
- MAC eye brow pencil in Fling
- Guerlain Rouge G Brilliant in Bridget
DOLCE AND GABBANA Spring 2013 - done by fabulous Pat McGrath
- Makeup Forever HD foundation
- Christian Dior Nude Hydrating concealer
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Loose Powder
- Guerlain Parure De Nuit Highlighter
- Guerlain Blush and Sun in No.02
- Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Tipsy (Reviewing soon)
- Urban Decay Prime potion
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- MAC eyeshadow in Samoa Silk
- MAC eyeshadow in Soft Brown
- YSL Shocking eye liner pen
- Guerlain Cils D'Enfer mascara in Noir
- MAC Brow Gel
- YSL Voulpte Shine lipstick in No.09 Nude in Private
These looks are so amazing and quite iconic for some dramatic elegance for Spring 2013....Hope you like them. Do let me know in the comments.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.