I had started these posts in 2011 where I would get inspired from images from Style.com on the current trends in fashion and beauty and talk about creating those looks using products. Looking into the archives I realised how important these posts could be and thence I am planning to reincarnate them.
The Rapid Fire makeup posts will give an insight of what products can be used from drugstore as well as department brands to create these iconic looks done by such influential makeup artist. Each post shall have 2 looks randomly picked up from the website and I shall add my inputs. Btw I may not have all the products I mention here and this is wholly based on the Beauty Travels I had....
Lets see what we have for today............
ANNA SUI Fall 2013 RTW collection
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation
- Clinique Air Brush concealer
- MAC Blot Pressed powder
- Benefit High Beam
- Guerlain Rose Aux blush in Pink Punk
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Tease
- MAC Chromaline gel liner in Black Black
- NYX Retractable liner in White
- YSL Faux Cils Shocking mascara
- MAC Brow Gel
- Benefit Brow Zings kit in Medium
- Clarins Color Quench Lip Balm in Pink Marshmallow
GIAMBATTISTA VALLI Spring 2013 Couture
- Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation
- Christian Dior Nude Hydrating concealer
- YSL Touche Eclat
- Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Beige
- Guerlain Parure De Nuit Highlighter
- Guerlain 4 Seasons Bronzer in Blondes for contouring
- Urban Decay Brow Box
- MAC eyeshadow in Soft Brown
- Chanel Les Perles Cream eyeshadow palette
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in place mascara
- MAC eye lash curler
- Sisley Lip balm
I would be doing a lot of such rapid fire makeups all the time sporadically. Hope you like them.....
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.