Unfortunately I did not carry my camera thence relying on the pictures sent to me by Mitali through her Blackberry. Here's the pic what I got...The hair styling was done by Ritika who is a phenomenal hairstylist and she did what complimented Mitali's persona and of course the makeup.
This is the outcome of the makeup we planned and I want to share it with you. Lets see how to achieve this look.......
- Mitali had already washed her face before I came in. So I used Clarins Beauty Repair Serum to soothe any inflammations that were existing or could happen due to makeup application. Over it I dabbed some Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel all over the face and let it seep in.
- When it came to primers, I used Smashbox Photofinish Light Primer all over the face. On the areas of face that had a bit of redness I applied Makeup Forever Correcting Base in Green to neutralize and color correct.
- We started with the foundations. I mixed in Guerlain Parure Extreme foundation in shades 24 + 04 with MUFE HD foundation no.153 on Kryolan Steel mixing Palette. 2-3 layers were enough to get the right base and it was looking quite natural and very well blended.
- For the under eyes, I used Shiseido Natural Finish Cream concealer mixed with Clinique All About Eyes concealer in shades of Dark and 08 respectively. I dabbed and blended with MAC 234 LE brush.
- I set the foundation and the concealer with Guerlain Les Violettes Loose Powder no.04 and then began contouring with my favorite Benefit Hoola bronzer from their POP palette. For the blush I used Scott Barnes blush in Brandywine over MAC Dollymix blush very subtly. For adding subtle highlights to the face I used Clinique Fresh Bloom All over color in Peony.
- Moving on to the eye makeup. I used NARS Pro Prime Smudge proof eyeshadow base on the entire lid using a concealer brush. Then I applied my favorite Chambor Dazzle Liner in Black Dazzle by tracing it on the upper lids and also in the inner rims of the lower lids. To neutralize the lid for the other colors to sit upon I used Urban Decay eyeshadow in TEASE from their Naked Palette. Then for the crease I contoured with MAC Browndown eyeshadow. On the outer corners I applied TheBalm eyeshadow in Caught in the act Courtney from their Shady lady 2 palette. On the entire lid I applied MAC Woodwinked eyeshadow and blended it sidewards. For highlights I used Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sin and in the inner corners I used my favorite MAC Pigment in Melon. Then I darkened the eye liner with Clinique Brush on Cream liner in True Black and also traced the inner rims. Curled the lashes with Shiseido eye lash curler and applied several coats of Bourjois Volume Glamour MAX definition mascara in Deep Black to enhance Mitali's lovely long and naturally curled lashes.
- For the lips I mixed up Kryolan Baby Pink Lipstick with Maybelline 14 Hr colorstay lipstick in Eternal Rose. Then I topped with Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipgloss in Brazen Berry.
- Then I set the makeup with setting spray for a long lasting finish.
Hope you liked the makeup. Do let me know in the comments.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.