Summer makeup is all about getting a gorgeous healthy glow, defining or highlighting one part of the face and/or sporting bright colors. This goes to different levels these days with so many brands doing such amazing collections.
This is another small edition of Rapid Fire makeups where I will feature some of the quite iconic and fresh summer looks for 2013....photo courtesy by Style.com
Altuzarra Spring 2013 RTW
Such an easy and amazing look sported by my favorite model Bette Franke.
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Cream concealer
- MAC Blot powder
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- NARS Multiple in Copacabana
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless cream concealer
- Kiehl's Lip balm
- NARS Pro Prime Smudgeproof eyeshadow base
- Clarins Mono eyeshadow in Vanilla or MAC eyeshadow in Samoa Silk
- L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Midnight Blue
- Clinique Superfine liner for brows in Deep Brown
- MAC eye lash curler
- Guerlain Cils D'Enfer Maxi Lash mascara
This is the world famous model Cara Delevigne for Missoni Summer 2013
- MAC Match master foundation
- MAC Pro Longwear concealer
- Tarte for Aqualilies Loose Powder
- Dior Nude Bronzer shade no.04
- Guerlain Parure De Nuit Highlighter
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics
- Bourjois Sourcils Brow Pencil
- Chanel Le Volume De Chanel mascara in Noir
- OCC Lip Tar in Grandma
- MAC Lip Mix in Orange
Most of these products I bought from a store called Beautiful in Mumbai while the rest came from Shoppers Stop and my favorite www.strawberrynet.com. There are more of these looks and trends that I shall update soon.
Btw you should log on to www.cuponation.in for some amazing deals on apparels and of course makeup..Do keep commenting and support the blog.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.