Today's Instagram tut was inspired by the lovely and beautiful Rohit Bal ensemble. An eclectic mix of white and burgundy is what made this simple number a stunning one and I am so aware of the Rohit Bal taste.
A soft metallic eye is a good option to bring in some shine while keeping the complexion radiant and rosy. Thats what we planned and did. And here are the essential products used....
- Estee Lauder Nutritious Radiance Oil
- Kiehl's Stress Rescuer moisturizer
- Benefit cosmetics Stay Flawless Primer
- Givenchy Photo perfexion Light foundation
- Tom Ford Traceless foundation
- Dior Nude Hydrating concealer
- YSL Touche Eclat highlighting concealer
- Benefit Fake Up Hydrating concealer
- Hourglass cosmetics Ambient Light Finishing Powder in Dim Light
- Josie Maran Coconut water cheek gelee in Berry bliss
- Givenchy Poudre Bonne Mine in Croisoire 2
- MAC Extra Dimension Highlighter in Whisper of Gilt
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Paint pot in Chained
- Guerlain Khol me Kajal in Noir volcanique
- YSL Pure Chromatics eyeshadow palette in 20
- Urban Decay Smoked Palette - Blackout and Backdoor
- Stila Champagne Glow eyeshadow trio
- Urban Decay 24x7 eye pencil in Perversion
- Sisley So Intense mascara in Black
- Brows - Givenchy eyeshadow in Fancy Coffee + The Body Shop Brow Gel
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream Fragrance free
- Shiseido Perfect Rouge lipstick in RD345
- YSL Glossy Stain no.06
Hope you liked the look. Do let me know in the comments.....
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.