Today's makeup was a bit unplanned. Due to hectic schedules, improper rest and chaotic diet and skin care regime, the skin does get parched and goes for a toss. Due to this I had to do some strategies and get the skin sorted.
Anyways lets see what products we used...........
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
- Dr. Jart + BB Cream + YSL Touche Eclat foundation
- La Prairie Cellular Treatment Liquid Soft Glow
- Dr. Jart + CC Cream
- Christian Dior Capture Totale Compact Foundation
- Estee Lauder Illuminating Powder Gelee in Modern Mercury
- Guerlain Blush and Sun in no.02 shade
- Givenchy Croisoire Bronzing powder in no.02
- Guerlain Blush 4 Eclats in Soleil Couchant
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics
- Chambor Dazzle liner in Dazzle Black
- Guerlain Khol me Kajal in Noir Volcanique
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Black out
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Loaded
- YSL Pure Chromatics eyeshadow no.05 - Stone Grey shade (used wet)
- Stila Champagne Glow baked eyeshadow palette
- Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Epatant
- Sisley So Intense Mascara
- Urban Decay Backdoor eyeshadow in the brows
- The Body Shop Brow Gel
- The Body Shop Eye lash Curler (its pathetic and a complete waste of money)
- Hourglass Lip Treatment Oil
- Burberry Lip Velvet Lipstick in Honeysuckle
- YSL Glossy Stain no.08 for a bright coral orange lip
Hope you liked the look. Let me know in the comments.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.