Today's look was about minimalism and very Spring time. Imagining the bright orange sun shining over bronze colored meadows...Its simple and pure.
Lets see how to achieve this look......
- Kiehl's Skin Rescuer Moisturizer
- Christian Dior Capture Totale Primer SPF 25
- Guerlain Parure De Lumiere foundation (I did not like this at all)
- Dior Diorsculpt Concealer
- Tarte Creaseless Cream concealer
- YSL Touche Eclat
- La Praire Compact Foundation Powder
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 HR Blusher in Blissful
- Christian Dior Dior Nude Bronzer shade no.04
- Guerlain Cruel Gardenia Highlighter
- NARS Multiple in Copacabana
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Paint Pot in Chained
- Bourjois Clubbing Liner in Black
- Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof gel liner in Black
- Guerlain Eclat 4 Eyeshadows in Bronze Dore
- Chanel Eye Stylo in Moon River
- Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Epatant
- UD - Backdoor + TBS Brow Gel
- Guerlain Cils D'Enfer Mascara
- Hourglass Lip Treatment Oil
- Illamasqua Lipstick in Flare
- YSL Glossy Stain in 08
Hope you liked the look. Do let me know in the comments.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.