Today's look was inspired by a bit of 80s...With ultra glamorous makeup that is loud from all the aspects we had a lot of fun conjuring this up. Ok!! Unfortunately my camera did not pickup the beautiful glittery nuances of the eye makeup. I used the Makeup Forever Diamond Powder in an incredibly beautiful shade. Imagine a coppery bronze glitter with flecks of sky blue, silver, aqua green and lilac. Its a beautiful multicolored glitter and I couldn't help putting some on Prerna's eyes....
So lets see how this look was achieved, products wise....
- Estee Lauder Nutritious Radiance Oil
- Origins GinZing Moisturizer
- Guerlain Parure Gold Fluid Foundation in 03 Beige Naturel
- Tom Ford Traceless foundation in Fawn
- Dior Diorsculpt concealer
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless cream concealer in Medium
- YSL Touch Eclat Highlighting concealer
- La Prairie Swiss Cellular Brightening Compact foundation in Beige
- Shiseido Blush in Tea Rose
- Guerlain Blush G Serie Noire Blush
- Estee Lauder Illuminating Powder Gelee in Modern Mercury
- Givenchy Bonne Mine Bronzing Powder in #2 Croisoire
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer
- YSL Pure Chromatics Eyeshadow palette no.03
- Guerlain Ombre Fusion eyeshadow in Maya
- Stila Luxe Palette - Crushed Velvet, Cashmere and Bubble bath
- Christian Dior 5 color palette in Fairy Golds
- MUFE Diamond Shine Powder in (some weird number)
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Liner
- Tom Ford eye pencil in Onyx
- Sisley So intense mascara
- Givenchy fancy coffee + TBS Brow gel
- La Prairie Lip treatment cream + Arden 8 hr cream
- Dolce and Gabbana Lipstick in Chic Monica
- Guerlain L'Extrait de Gloss in Gourmandise
- YSL Glossy Stain in no.11
Hope you liked this look. The rains do not give good lighting conditions for photography and Instagram alters the freshness of the image but its ok....at least the makeup looks good!! LOL
Do let me know what you feel about this look. I shall strive hard to recreate some of these looks as tutorials.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.