Today's look was all about looking surreal and enigmatic. Doesn't Prerna look a bit like Jennifer Lopez in this pic? To give justice to her amazing teal blue Sisley top, I did a makeup that would not only pop but also be subtle at the same time (especially in the dreamy 5 star hotel lights)....Strategic highlighting on the face gives that effect as if a spotlight is on the face and thats what we achieved today.
So lets have a look at what products were used today.......
- Estee Lauder Nutritious Radiance Oil
- Origins GinZing moisturizer
- Clarins Beauty Flash balm
- Guerlain Parure Gold Radiance Foundation
- Tom Ford Traceless foundation stick in Fawn
- Tarte Cosmetics Natural Cheek Stain in Tipsy
- Benefit Fake Up concealer
- Tarte Cosmetics Maracuja Creaseless concealer
- Hourglass Ambient Lights Powder in Dim Light
- Tarte cosmetics natural cheek stain in Tipsy
- Givenchy Bonne Mine bronzer in #2 Croisoire
- Guerlain Blush G Serie Noire
- MAC Extra Dimension in Whisper of Gilt
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer
- Maybelline 24 HR Color Tattoo in Bad to the bronze
- YSL Pure Chromatics eyeshadow quad in no.19
- Estee Lauder Pure Color eyeshadow in Violet Underground (chocolate shade in the crease)
- Tom Ford Golden Mink (gold shimmer on the centre of the lid)
- Chambor Dazzle Liner in Purple Dazzle
- Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Intense in Navy blue shade
- UD Backdoor + TBS Brow Gel
- Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara in 20 Bleu
- La Prairie Cellular Lip Treatment
- Dior Lip Pencil in Magenta Pink
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Velvet Rouge
Hope you liked the look. Do let me know in the comments.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.