Apologies for the bad lighting of the pic though. Today's makeup was just about looking bright and flawless and some stuff done hither thither. Prerna could not get over the hangover of yesterday's glitter so we used it today with a haphazard conglomerate of eyeshadow colors....luckily the result was amazing..
Lets see what products were used for the look........
- Estee Lauder Nutritious Radiance Oil
- Origins GinZing Moisturizer
- Christian Dior Capture Totale Face Primer
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Good Morning Primer
- Guerlain Parure Gold Foundation
- Tom Ford Traceless Foundation stick in Fawn
- Dior Diorsculpt concealer
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless cream concealer
- Givenchy Poudre Libre
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Blush Fabric no.09
- Guerlain Blush G Serie Noire
- MAC Extra Dimension Highlighter in Whisper of Gilt
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer
- Chambor Dazzle Liner in Black Dazzle and Purple Dazzle
- Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze
- YSL Pure Chromatics eyeshadow quad no.06
- Urban Decay eyeshadows in Rockstar
- Dior 5 coleuer eyeshadow in Fairy Golds
- Rochas Eyeshadow Roll on
- Makeup Forever Diamond Powder
- Tom Ford eye pencil in Onyx
- Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof gel liner
- Sisley So Intense Mascara in Black
- Urban Decay Backdoor + TBS Brow Gel
- Christian Dior lip pencil ( I will verify the name tomorrow)
- Guerlain Rouge G in Girly
- YSL Glossy Stain in no.28
Hope you liked the look. Do let me know in the comments.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.