Yesterday's makeup emphasized on the eyes. Btw for the curious, all these pics are taken on a Sony Xperia ZR phone in Auto setting. Afterwards I just do a bit of retouching using the 'Cymera' application and post it on Instagram (which is why the name Instagram Tut). There is minimal retouching that happens and of course the light is very bad and unforgiving which is why the person in real looks way different in the pictures.
Anyways, the theme of the makeup was bold eyes gone soft. There is a very thin line between the eyes looking soft or stark in such a look. I loved to create a cut crease with a purple and blend it ever so slightly to create softness. Rest of the face had a peaches and cream glowing radiance....
So lets see what products were used.................
- La Prairie Cellular Retexturizing Booster
- Clarins White Plus Brightening Lotion
- Estee Lauder Nutritious Radiance Oil
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
- Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hr Primer
- Guerlain Parure Gold Radiance Foundation
- Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick
- Benefit Fake Up Concealer in Medium
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless cream concealer in Medium
- La Prairie Cellular Treatment Compact Foundation
- Hourglass Ambient lights pressed powder in Dim Lights
- Tarte Cosmetics Natural Cheek Stain in Tipsy
- Givenchy Bonne Mine Bronzer in 02 Croisoire
- Guerlain Blush G Serie Noire blush
- Estee Lauder Illuminating Powder Gelee in Modern Mercury
- Maybelline 24 HR Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
- Estee Lauder Pure Color eyeshadow in Violet Underground
- Tom Ford eyeshadow palette in Golden Mink
- Urban Decay Smoked Palette - Barlust
- Lancome Khol Contour Waterproof in Raisin Noir
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel liner
- Sisley SO Intense Mascara in Black
- Guerlain Cils D'enfer mascara in Noir
- Givenchy Fancy Coffee + TBS Brow Gel
- Christian Dior Dior Addict Lipstick in Princess
- YSL Glossy Stain no.07
Hope you liked the look. Do let me know in the comments. There is a wonderful Giveaway coming soon. So stay tuned....
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.