Today's inspiration is the pink Indo-western dress from Anita Dongre. So the Makeup demanded plum and rosy tones to look pretty and beautiful.
Let's see the products that were used.
- Clarins beauty flash balm
- Elizabeth Arden visible difference good morning primer
- Tom Ford traceless foundation stick in Fawn
- Christian Dior Hydralife BB cream
- Benefit fake up concealer
- Christian Dior Diorsculpt concealer
- Hourglass ambient lights finishing powder
- Givenchy prisme blush in pop candy
- Guerlain cruel gardenia highlighter
- Givenchy croisoire bronzing powder
- Guerlain Turandot eyeshadow palette
- stila cosmetics luxe eyeshadow pallete shades in Pink diamond and Bordeaux
- Sisley so intense mascara
- Loreal super liner carbon gloss
- Estee Lauder double wear pencil in chocolate Brown
- Makeup forever brow gel
- Laura Mercier eye basics
- Guerlain L'extrait lip gloss in Gourmandise
- YSL glossy stain no. 29
Hope you liked the look. I have typed this on blogger app. Do let me know in the comments.