I have been updating and putting the makeup looks that I do for my makeup job these days. Since the pictures are uploaded from Instagram, its very easy for me to show case them on the blog and brag about the products that were used. Since I take the pics from my Sony Experia ZR phone, I do have to do a bit of editing which I do with the ever so fabulous Cymera software on Android. Put it all perfectly on Instagram and embed the code for LOTD.....Isn't that easy?
Thanks to Prerna's aka Pray's permission I can write about the looks on my blog so that full justice is done to the looks that we do everyday. With her debut movie in completion of its pre-production and locking of actors already done, comes the next important phase of getting things like music et al sorted. This is a golden chance for us to put the best foot forward and we create looks that can be inspirational.
To follow me in Instagram please click HERE or follow @neerajnavare
So lets see the look makeup breakup.............
Being government certified makeup junkies and hard core makeupholics Prerna and I invest in products that are from the higher brands (I do have a lot of drugstore brands which make their way directly to the bridal/professional makeup kit even before reviewing as they are last minute purchases). So seeing brands like Guerlain etc can be common as these are the brands she uses the most.
- Kiehl's Stress Rescue Daily Hydrator
- Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hr Wear Primer (its beyond fabulous)
- Tom Ford Traceless foundation stick in Fawn
- Christian Dior Diorsculpt concealer shade no.03
- Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Creaseless concealer in Medium
- YSL Touche Eclat Highlighter pen in Shade no. 03
- Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lights Pressed Powder in Dim Light
- Guerlain Terracotta Light Bronzer 01
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- Givenchy Poudre Croisoire in shade no.02 (Perfect bronzer for pale complexions)
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Cream eyeshadow in Chained (as a base)
- Tom Ford Cognac Sable eyeshadow quad (coppery brown on the centre, dark brown in the crease)
- Guerlain Eclats 4 Eyeshadow in Velours D'Or (Purple on the outer corners and outer crease, gold as highlight in inner corners and brow bone, purple smoked out on the lower lids)
- YSL Pure Chromatics Eyeshadow Palette no.06 (Purple on the outer most corner for definition, Gold as highlight in the inner corners)
- Clinique Brush on Cream Liner in True Black
- Tom Ford Beauty Defining Eye pencil in Onyx
- Shiseido eye lash curler
- MAC Individual fake lashes
- Duo Glue
- Givenchy Prisme Brow Quartet
- The Body Shop Brow Gel
- Sisley So Intense Mascara in Black
- Korress Lip Butter in Mango
- Guerlain Rouge G Lipstick in Gipsy
- YSL Glossy Stain no.08 (orange tangerine finish)
So thats the look break up. Hope you loved it . Do let me know in the comments. I soon plan to take eye makeup classes and full fledge makeup courses at nominal fees compared to some of the top makeup schools. If anyone is interested do feel free to email me for queries on [email protected].
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.