I just wanted to do a quick tutorial for the makeup I did for Prerna that day. It came out to be very alluring and I have a few people who requested for a tutorial....I shall just be enlisting the products that I used along with a very small description of the how-to.
The inspiration of the makeup was French chic ... like a party in Paris. Prerna wore a lovely Sisley top + Diesel Jeans and Jimmy Choo Heels....The occasion was meeting a few A list actors and a very big film director. So 'glam' was the theme of the evening.
So here it goes...
- Origins GinZing Moisturizer
- Benefit Hello Flawless 15 Hr lasting primer
- Givenchy Eclatissime Foundation (mixed with)
- Bobbi Brown BB cream in Nude
- Dior Diorsculpt Concealer no.03
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Creaseless Concealer - Medium
- YSL Touche Eclat 03
- Hourglass Ambient Light Powder in Dim Light
- Dior Nude Bronzer - shade no.02
- Guerlain Blush and Sun no.02 blush
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics - Wheat
- Sisley Eye pencil in Noir
- YSL Pure Chromatics eyeshadow palette no.03 (Cashmere Brown on the lid, Chocolate brown on the outer corners and outer crease)
- Dior 5 Couleur eyeshadow palette in Fairy Golds (Beige shimmer as highlighter and inner corners, Deep taupe shimmery brown in the crease)
- YSL Pure Chromatics eyeshadow palette no.05 (charcoal black on the lash line and smoked out on the lower lids)
- YSL Faux Cils Gel liner in Jade Black ( in the inner rims of lower lids)
- Sisley So Intense mascara + Guerlain Cils D'Enfer mascara (for gorgeous peepers)
- Givenchy Prisme Brow Quartet for Brows
- The Body Shop Brow Gel
- I have added false lashes in the pic from an app named Cymera to make the eyes stand out.
- Hourglass Lip Oil (to Prep the lips)
- Dolce and Gabbana Monica Voluptuous lipstick - Chic Monica 100 - Fuchsia Pink
- YSL Glossy Stain in no.11
If you like this look and want to get to know more of such looks, do let me know in the comments. Since Prerna does not find time to update her blog, its better I do the makeup and post the pics. Btw apologies for not getting a very clear image as this pic was shot by my mobile phone, Sony Xperia ZR....
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.