Today's makeup was inspired by Arabic makeup - trying to keep it a bit Indian though. Who cannot be mesmerized by the hypnotic kohl rimmed eyes and this was the purpose of the look.
So lets see how I achieved it..........
- Lancome Genifique Advanced Serum
- Kiehl's Skin Rescuer
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Good Morning Serum
- Guerlain Parure Gold Radiance Foundation
- Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick in Fawn
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless concealer in Medium
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
- Givenchy Bonne Mine Bronzer in 02 Croisoire
- Givenchy Prisme Blush in Peach Aficianado
- MAC Extra Dimension Highlighter in Whisper of Gilt
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer (to prep the lids for the eyeshadows to stay longer and better)
- Maybelline 24 HR Color Tattoo eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze ( a wash over the entire lid)
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Quad in Violet Underground LE ( apply the chocolate brown eyeshadow with a damp brush on the entire lid upto the crease. Apply the fuchsia pink in the crease to soften it. Apply the black eyeshadow on the outer corners and blend all the colors to create definition. Highlight with a shimmery beige eyeshadow).
- Chambor Dazzle liner in Black Dazzle ( applied all across the circumference of the eye. Line the upper lash line thinly at the roots of the lashes and smudge. Then draw the desired shape that you want, here I did a long cat eye liner on the upper lid. On the lower lid, apply the pencil from inner to outer corner in a thick manner and smudge to blend the harsh lines. Clean with cotton bud for a precise line if needed.)
- Estee Lauder Quick Thick Eye liner pen (this chubby pen is great to sketch thick lines and I used it to define the lines drawn with the pencil)
- MAC Pro pigment in COPPER (applied wet on the centre of the lid to create dimension).
- Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Vision (on the centre of the lid to add sparkle).
- Sisley So Intense Mascara in Black
- UD Backdoor + TBS Brow Gel
- Hourglass Lip Treatment Oil
- Tom Ford Lipstick in Spanish Pink
- Josie Maran Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating lipstick in Fuchsia Frolic
- YSL Glossy Stain no.29
Hope you liked the look. I shall try to do a tutorial to show how to create this arabic eye look in a step by step manner. Do let me know if you want it.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.