I believe Prerna has the most amazing face and its a makeup artist's dream to work on it. Whatever color palettes we choose, we end up doing such an amazing transformation. Btw with her movie shoot started (Prerna is the film Producer), its a great way to prep up and look picture perfect there and its my great pleasure to adorn her face with the best makeup accessories ever.
So lets see my adaptation on this Arabic makeup inspired look......
I used my favorite Guerlain palette called Les Fauves to do this look. I have to review it yet though.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat (to correct the tone of the eye lid)
- Tom Ford eye pencil in Onyx
- Guerlain Ecrin 4 Colors eyeshadow palette in Les Fauves (apply the pearly warm mocha shade on the eye lid, shimmery coral in the inner corners, deep bronzy brow in the crease)
- Guerlain Les Ombres de Turandot (applied the maroon on the outer crease and as a transition color from the black)
- Urban Decay Blackout eyeshadow ( on the outer corners for definition)
- Estee Lauder Quick Thick Eye liner pen (to draw those stark and bold thick lines on the upper and lower lids)
- Rimmel Brow Pencil in Dark Brown + TBS Brow Gel
- Guerlain Cils D'Enfer Mascara + Elizabeth Arden Ceramide mascara for dramatic peepers
- Christian Dior Capture totale Primer
- Guerlain Parure Gold Radiance Foundation
- Dior Scuplt Concealer
- Tarte Cosmetics Creaseless Concealer
- Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
- Givenchy Prisme Blush in Peach Aficianado
- Estee Lauder Illuminating Gelee in Modern Mercury
- Bite Beauty Cinnamon Lip Oil
- Burberry Lip Glow Lipstick in Honeysuckle
- YSL Glossy Stain in no.07
This is a very amazing look and can definitely add sparks to your evening makeup. Do try and do not hesitate in sharing your looks (put the link in the comment box).
Hope you liked the look. Do let me know in the comments.