Today's makeup was all about creating a round eye. I purpose made the lower lid shadow a bit thicker so that it adds to the roundness.
So lets see how to achieve this look.............
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer (to prep and prime the eyes)
- Maybelline 24 Hr Color Tattoo in Bad of the Bronze (fabulous taupe eyeshadow eye base).
- YSL Pure Chromatics Eyeshadow no. 05 (cashmere grey in inner and outer corners, charcoal shimmer as a thick smokey line on the lower lids, lightest pink as highlighter and on the centre of the lids)
- YSL Pure Chromatics Eyeshadow no.06 (Purple in the crease, tea rose pink on the centre of the lid, gold in the inner corners)
- Chambor Dazzle Liner in Black Dazzle (to line the upper lash line).
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Liner in Black ( to draw a spindle shaped liner)
- Sisley So Intense Mascara in Black
- Rimmel Eye brow pencil + TBS Brow Gel
- Lancome Genifique Advanced Serum
- Kiehl's Skin Rescuer Moisturizer
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Good morning Serum primer
- Guerlain Parure Gold Radiance Foundation
- Benefit Fakeup concealer
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
- La Prairie Cellular Treatment Compact Powder
- Guerlain Blush G Serie Noire
- MAC Extra Dimension Highlighter in Whisper of Gilt
- Sisley Lip Balm
- Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip tint in Orange
- YSL Glossy Stain no.08
Hope you liked the look. So sorry for being a reluctant in too many posts as I am not keeping well. Shall write more soon.
Btw this post was liked by Tom Pecheux on Instagram. What an honour!!
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.