Today's makeup was inspired by the old Bollywood beauties like Sharmila Tagore and Sadhana of course with a modern touch. This is such an inspiring look and Prerna's black Tahiliani saree really did a lot of justice to the look. The makeup is most minimal with a just emphasis of the eyes and yet it looks very stunning. The parting double-liner is my favorite and it was amazing to recreate this one after quite a long time.
So lets see how to achieve this look........
- Guerlain Perfect White UV Refining Base SPF 30
- Guerlain Parure Gold Radiance Foundation
- Benefit Fake Up Concealer
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hr Blush in Exposed
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beige
- Guerlain Les Violettes Mineral Loose Powder (to set the makeup)
- Josie Maran Coconut Water Jelly blush in Poppy Paradise
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Cream Eyeshadow in Chained
- Elizabeth Arden Duo eyeshadow in Autumn Leaves
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Vanilla
- Tom Ford Eye pencil in Onyx ( as a stencil to create the liner)
- YSL Faux cils gel liner in Black 01
- Lancome Plume Eye liner pen in Noir
- Kryolan Beige eye pencil
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Mascara in Black
- Guerlain Cils D'Enfer Mascara in Black
- Givenchy Lip Pencil in Soft Rose
- Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick in RD346
- Guerlain Maxi Shine gloss in Praline Blop
Hope you liked this vintage inspired makeup look. DO let me know in the comments.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.