I was very happy to work with my friend and photographer Bhawana Verma for the photoshoot of lovely Sheetal. Sheetal is a gorgeous lady and looks fabulous and its Bhawana who made her look fantastic.
- Photography - Bhawana Verma
- Model - Sheetal Rai
- Makeup - Neeraj Navare
- Hair - Arpana Ganoje
So lets see what all I used to achieve this look..........
- Johnson and Johnson Baby Wipes
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
- Makeup Forever Corrective Base
- YSL Complexion Perfector n0.03
- Kryolan Ultra Foundation shade no. DO and LO
- Kryolan Supra Foundation shade no.626 B
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation no.153
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Gleeful
- Shiseido Multi Shade Enhancer no.01
- NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
- Maybelline 24 HR Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
- MAC eyeshadow in Brown down (on the outer corners and the crease)
- MAC All That Glitters (highlighting the brow bone and inner corners)
- L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Hourglass Beige
- Kryolan Cake Eye liner in Black mixed with Gel Sealer
- Bourjois Volume Glamour MAX Definition mascara in Black
- VOV Eye pencil and brow pencil
- Shiseido Eye lash curler
- Bourjois Lip Liner in Prune
- MAC Lipstick in DIVA
Hope you liked this look. Do let me know in the comments. Do try to recreate this DIVA-esque look and share your pics on FB. It will be fun.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.