For this makeup where Prerna donned a lovely Tarun Tahiliani number, I wanted her to look like a heroine in the 80s era a la Shri Devi. So we planned voluminous hair done by hairstylist Vaishali and a lovely neutral eye with bold red lips, a signature Dolce-Gabbana lipstick called Devil.
So lets see how to do this look. It can be achieved in a matter of minutes and still be easy, fast and glam!!....
- Josie Maran Argan Oil (used as a primer)
- Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Foundation in Light Medium
- Lancome Hydrazen Neurocalm BB Cream
- Dior Scuplt Concealer
- YSL Touche Eclat no.03
- Guerlain Meteorites Pressed Powder in Nacre Des Mers
- Tarte Cheek Stain in Blissful
- Givenchy Prisme Blush in Peach Aficionado
- Benefit High Beam Illuminator
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Eyeshadow in Classic Khaki
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Eyeshadow in Shimmering Copper
- Chambor Dazzle Liner in Black Dazzle
- L'Oreal Superliner in Carbon Gloss Black
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Mascara in Black
- Rimmel Brow Pencil + Korress Brow Gel for the brows
- Hourglass Treatment Lip Oil
- Bourjois Lip Pencil in Rouge (Something)
- Dolce Gabbana Lipstick in Devil
- YSL Glossy Stain in no.09
Hope you loved this easy and dramatic party look. Its the beginning of the festive season and who's better than Prerna to be the model for Beauty Traveller when it comes to such amazing looks. Do let me know what you feel in the comments section.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.