Since it was the first day of Navratri, we decided to do a modern Indian look which matched the custom made Tarun Tahiliani number Prerna wore for the day. The meetings were casual and the saree added a lot of glamour to that day.I used my amazing and famed LORAC Pro Palette to achieve this look and I am really proud of it.
I have been asked by a few readers to even provide relevant links for reference. Thence I shall be adding links to certain products. Please note that these are not affiliate links. I shall be only providing links of the products that are available in India or can be bought through online shopping sites like Beauty Bay and StrawberryNET.
So lets see how to achieve this look............................
- LORAC Behind the Scenes Eyeshadow primer
- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Perversion
- Guerlain Khol Me Kajal in Noir Volcanique
- LORAC PRO Palette (Nude - Highlighter for brow bone, Espresso - Outer corners and outer crease, Sable - Inner corners, Black - outer most corner for definition, lower lids to create smokey effect, Taupe - on the entire lid (its way darker than seen in the pan), Pewter - centre of the lid, Lt. Bronze - inner corners)
- L'Oreal Super liner Black Lacquer
- Kryolan Beige Eye pencil
- Sisley So Intense Mascara in Black + YSL Shocking Mascara in Asphalt Black (for accents)
- Chocolate plum brown from the Dior Nude Pink Design on the brows + TBS Brow Gel
- Guerlain Blanc De Perle Lightening UV Base - Beige
- Josie Maran Matchmaker Argan foundation - Light/Medium
- Benefit Fake Up Concealer
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless concealer
- Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing Powder (We have the Aqualilies Special Edition)
- Tarte Cheek Stain in Blissful
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hr blush in Blissful
- Givenchy Health Glow Powder - 02 Douce Croisiere
- Benefit Highbeam Highlighter
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in place Lip Pencil in CORAL
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Lipstick in Stay Coral
- YSL Glossy Stain in no.08 Orange De Chine
This is a very apt look for Durga pooja and all, so if you happen to stumble across my humble blog, please do try this look out. Hope you liked the look. Do let me know in the comments.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.