Fall Season has some really inspiring look. It could be a sparkly bare skin or dramatically colored lips, Fall-Winter Season is one of the times where it can be experimented. It just infuses magic....
So lets see 2 beautiful look breakdowns for this article..............
Such as inspirational designer Valli is ( I am talking as if I know him....LOL). He has some of the most ultra feminine designs ever and to all those who may know, we cannot buy them as they are all couture.
by Makeup Artist Val Garland
- Givenchy Photoperfexion light foundation
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Concealer
- Tarte Smooth Operator Loose Powder (just in the under eye)
- NARS Multiple in Copacabana OR Benefit Highbeam highlighter
- Tarte Cheek Stain in Natural
- LORAC Pro Palette (Lt. Bronze/Nude)
- LORAC Pro Palette (Taupe - for the brows)
- Bourjois Clubbing Liner in Disco Party
- Kiehl's Lip Balm
- Maybelline Baby Lips
ATELIER VERSACE FALL 2013 COUTURE
Donatella Versace's couture collections are actually made by elves and fairies and not humans.
by Makeup Artist Pat McGrath
- Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick
- Guerlain Les Violettes Loose Powder
- Illamasqua Gleam Cream in Aurora
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Smoked Palette ( Kinky - brow bone, Black out - Outer corners and crease, Backdoor - middle of the upper lid and smoked out on the lower lid)
- L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Hourglass Beige (in the inner corners)
- Kryolan Beige Pencil in the inner rims of lower lids
- URO PARIS lashes no.54 and 53 applied double
- Max Factor Clump Defy mascara in Black
- Maybelline Baby Lips (in a nice strawberry color)
Hope you liked the look break down. Do let me know in the comments.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.