This is a picture taken from my Sony Xperia ZR phone and the phone tends to make it look softer 'Auto' which I like. No editing has been done on this except writing the water mark so its a picture which is true to what it looks like. Now I also swear that I have used a lot and lot of products to get this perfect blend but I can guarantee that this look can be achieved with few products too. For the eyes you could actually see a lot of gradation happening and many transition colors too.
So lets see how to achieve this look...............
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer
- Tom Ford Eye Pencil in Onyx
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Blackmail
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat
- LORAC PRO Eyeshadow Palette - Espresso, Sable, Taupe, Champagne, Nude, Lt.Bronze, Gold, Black
- Givenchy Le Prisme Mono Eyeshadow in Fancy Coffee - all the shades layered on the lid
- Estee Lauder Illuminating Powder Gelee in Modern Mercury
- Lancome Prune Liner in Black
- Kryolan Beige Pencil
- Tarte Smoldereyes pencil in Charcoal
- Elizabeth Arden Smokey Eye pencil in Black
- Sisley So Intense Mascara
- Dior Dior Snow White Reveal UV shield SPF 50
- Guerlain Meteorites Gold Primer
- Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Glowing Makeup SPF 15 - 23 Apricot
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Long Wear Foundation SPF10 - 30 Beige
- Dior Sculpt Concealer in 03
- Guerlain Les Violettes Loose Powder in 03 Beige
- Josie Maran Coconut Water Cheek Gelee in Pink Escape
- Chanel Tweed Blush in Tweed Amber and Tweed Fuchsia
- Dior Illuminating Powder (shall share the exact name soon)
- Hourglass Cosmetics Lip Oil
- YSL Pur Couture Mat no.56
- YSL Glossy Stain Nude Rebels no.102
Hope you liked the look. Do let me know in the comments. If you are in Mumbai and if it interests you to make the best out of your lovely evening or any occasion for that matters, do remember to get your makeup done by me professionally. Please email neerajnavare(at)yahoo(dot)com for details.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.