This looks is really special and very different from all the looks we do. Its using a lot of products (quantity) and yet getting an ethereal looking complexion and lovely glow on the face a la Charlotte Tilbury. She's such an inspiration for all the looks I do for Prerna these days.
Lets see what products were used to achieve this glowing look.........
- Guerlain Blanc De Perle Brightening UV Base SPF 30 in Beige
- Guerlain Meteorite Perles Light Diffusing Primer Les Ors
- Guerlain Parure Gold Rejuvenating Gold Radiance Foundation
- Dior Sculpt Concealer no.03
- Benefit Fake Up Concealer
- La Prairie Cellular Treatment Compact Powder
- Tarte Cheek Stain in Tipsy
- Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Blissful
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer
- Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad in Golden Mink
- Guerlain Retractable Eye Pencil in Black Jack
- L'Oreal Super Liner in Black Lacquer
- Dior Rouge Dior in Mazette
- YSL Glossy Stain no.29
Hope you liked this simple yet glowing look. This picture was taken with my Sony Xperia ZR phone. Do let me know in the comments and do not forget to enter my Giveaway....
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.