This is just a random arrangement of colors (without any theme though I would call it Mechanical Peacock) and I just loved how it came through.......Let me share the colors and products that I used to create this look. (Its not a tutorial though)...
- Guerlain Meteorites Lumiere primer
- Guerlain Parure Aqua Foundation 23
- Clinique All About Eyes Concealer 05
- Guerlain Les Violettes Loose Powder in 04
- Chanel Joues Contraste blush in Orchid Rose
- Guerlain Parure De Nuit Blush and Highlighter powder
- LORAC Behind the Scenes Primer
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Pencil in Blamed Blue
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eye pencil in Black
- Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette - Dope (Brow bone), Damaged (Crease), Prank (outer crease, transition color), Lovesick (Inner and outer corners of upper lid, outer corners of lower lid), Madness (entire lid and middle of the lower lid), Betrayal (as a top coat highlighter), Habit (to blend colors up and maintain softness) and Strike (in the inner corners)
- Bourjois Clubbing eye liner pencil in Gold Dress
- LORAC Gel Liner in Black
- Guerlain Cils D'Enfer mascara
This is a trial look and soon shall follow a detailed review on the Vice 2 palette and a plethora of looks associated with it. Its indeed a complete palette and you can still buy it on Beautybay.com
Hope you liked the look. Do let me know in the comments.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.