It was such fun to do makeup for Lovette. Her name is so amazing too. It was Lovette's wedding yesterday and I was honored to do her makeup for her special day. I believe she has the most amazing eyes and its a makeup artist's dream to do her makeup.
Lets see how to achieve this look.............(at home)......
- Prep the skin with Clarins Beauty Flash Balm and Smashbox Photofinish LIGHT primer.
- Then apply MAC Pro Longwear foundation in NC40 and NC42 with a quicker hand as it dries and accentuates dryness very fast.
- Then spray Kryolan Surgiva water spray to hydrate the skin.
- Under the eyes, use MAC Pro Longwear concealer in NC42.
- On certain problem areas of the face apply Kryolan Derma color palette -D5 to hide blemishes by spot concealing.
- Set it all with Kryolan Translucent Powder in TL4
- For contouring, apply MAC blush in Emote over Chanel Soleil De Tan Bronzing Base.
- On cheeks, apply a lovely peach colored blush. I used the MAC Powder blush in Hipness
- Highlight with a soft gold highlighter like MAC Blush in Gana
- Set the foundation with Kryolan Dermacolor Setting Spray
- Prime the lids with NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshdow base.
- Apply MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork on the entire lid upto the crease and blend.
- Highlight the brow bone with Urban Decay eyeshadow in SIN.
- Trace the lash line with VOV Retractable pencil in Ultra Black and smudge with a pencil brush.
- Begin by applying Inglot Black eyeshadow on the outer corners and outer crease.
- Define and contour the eyes using UD Black Horse eyeshadow and create transition with MAC eyeshadow in Cork.
- On the lids, apply MAC eyeshadow in Woodwinked and blend on the sides.
- Highlight the inner corners with MAC All that Glitters eyeshadow.
- For the lower lids, trace them with NYX Retractable pencil in Gypsy Blue. Apply black eyeshadow over it to smudge and create a smokey haze. Fill in the inner rims with Maybelline Gel liner in Black.
- Curl lashes with Shiseido eye lash curler and apply lashings of L'Oreal 4D Lash Architect mascara in Black.
- Apply Uroparis false lashes no.57 with Duo Lash glue.
- Line the eyes to draw a kitten liner using VOV Eye liner pen. It has the darkest and most alluring Vinyl finish.
- Prep the lips with Kiehl's Lip Balm in Cranberry Flavor.
- On a mixing plate, mix in Burgundy, Crimson and White to create this customized color and apply on the lips with a lip brush.
- Apply MAC Diva lipstick on the entire lip and then line the lips with Estee Lauder Double wear Lip liner in Apple Cordial.
Hope you liked the bridal look. Do let me know in the comments. For any bridal bookings do contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.