These are the 6 MAC lipsticks that I always use for bridals and other makeup jobs. They are all matte and actually legendary colors when it comes to being famous. Lets see what colors these are...............
So here are those lipsticks (my description) : -
- Ruby Woo - Matte Real Red color with a slightly blue tone. This is the classic pin up red color which is effortless and makes the person look amazing when she wears it.
- Mehr - Soft muted rosy pink. This balances the smokey eyes really well.
- Yash - a neutral flesh colored brown with a slight grey tone. I need to mix this lipstick with others to tone them down.
- Kinda Sexy - medium matte muted peach. It looks stunning when paired with smoldering smokey eyes.
- Diva - deep matte wine with a lot of red and plumminess to it. I just love the way it adds sophistication, especially when topped with a lip gloss.
- Taupe - soft medium toned cool brown with a tinge of pink. A natural daily wear color which some of my brides love.
So these are those fabulous 6 lipsticks that are staples in my bridal kit. I always line the lips with a complimenting lip liner and then fill the lipstick with a lip brush, pat on some powder and then slick on a gloss. And it stays put for quite long.
What are your favorite lipsticks? Do let me know in the comments.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.