This is the makeup I did for Sangeet of Afrah's wedding. It was really amazing and her dress was a stunning number. Quite a unique combination of a light henna green attire with antique gold work and embroidery and a beautiful pink veil which covered and contrasted the green so brilliantly. I must say this was one of the most stunning outfits I have ever seen on a bride. Its spelled understated elegance with an Indian princess charm.
So lets see what products I used for make Afrah, picture perfect.....for the Sangeet...........
- Smashbox Photofinish Light Primer
- YSL Teint Parfait Complexion perfector in 02 and 03 shades
- MAC Pro Longwear SPF 15 foundation in NC42
- MUFE HD Foundation in no.153
- Kryolan Ultra Foundation in OB4
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC42 + NC45
- Shisiedo The Makeup Luminizing Trio Setting Powder
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- MAC Powder Blush in Emote
- MAC Powder Blush in Dollymix
- MAC Powder Blush in Gana - Highlight
- LORAC Behind the Scenes Eyeshadow Primer
- MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork
- Guerlain Eyeshadow Quad in Velours D'Or (Purple and Black)
- Guerlain Eyeshadow Quad in Bronze Dore (Bronze Green, Coppery Gold and Ecru)
- MAC eyeshadow in Brown Down
- Inglot Brow Powder
- Guerlain Retractable Eye pencil in Black
- MAC Liquidlast Liner in Black
- MAC False Eye lashes in 07
- L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D mascara - waterproof
- Elizabeth Arden Lip Fix Lip Primer
- MAC Lipstick in Mehr
- Kryolan Lip Fix
Hope you liked the look. For any queries on bridals and/or any kinds of makeup do not forget to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do let me know in the comments.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.