We were watching a Lindsay Lohan movie where she plays the character of Elizabeth Taylor and we were so inspired to do this look the very next day. It was a casual evening supper with some guests and what fun to be all dolled up for such an occasion.
So lets see what products were used to get this look............................
- Guerlain Meteorites Les Ors Primer
- La Prairie Cellular Treatment Soft glow
- Guerlain Parure Gold Foundation - 03
- Shiseido The Makeup Stick Foundation in O40
- Dior Sculpt Concealer no.03
- Benefit Fake Up concealer
- Tarte Aqualilies Smooth Operator Loose Powder
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Finishing Powder in Dimlight
- Guerlain Terracotta Sheer in 01 Blonde
- Josie Maran Coconut Water Cheek Gelee in Poppy Paradise
- Givenchy Prisme Blush in Vintage Pink
- Estee Lauder Illuminating Powder Gellee Highlighter in Modern Mercury
- Clinique All About Shadow Primer for eyes in Moderate/Fair
- MAC Pro Paint Pot in Utterly Becoming
- Guerlain Retractable Pencil in Black Jack
- Stila Luxe Palette (Bon bon, Marilyn, Crush Velvet, Pink Diamond)
- Urban Decay Smoked Palette (Backdoor, Kinky, Blackout, Freestyle)
- LORAC Pro Palette (Espresso, Lt. Bronze, Gold)
- Lancome Plume Liner Eyeliner Pen in Black
- Givenchy Parad'eyes Liquid liner in Dream in Black
- Mascara cocktail (Givenchy Phemonen'eyes Extension effect mascara, YSL Faux Cils mascara in Noir Radical and Sisley so Intense mascara)
- UroParis False lashes no.82
- Sisley Phyto Kohl white pencil
- MAC Lipstick in Ravishing
- YSL Glossy Stain in no.12
Hope you liked the look. Do let me know in the comments.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.