Prerna and I planned to do an ultra glamorous look for the evening meeting cum dinner with some really prominent people in the film business corporate. To revive from the trauma of the mundane beige jacket from Ralph Lauren for the evening I chose a palette of bright blue pastels and intense purples with hither thither shimmer and glittery sparkles and the look was scintillating.
I believe that there's nothing wrong if a hint of glitter goes on the face at the right places. It adds the magical touch one needs to spark up the life's most mundane days. Of course not be OTT... So lets see what products were used to get the look.......
- Guerlain Meteorites Les Ors Primer
- Benefit Hello Flawless 16 Hr primer
- Guerlain Tenue De Perfection foundation no.03
- Givenchy Teint Couture Foundation no.04
- Benefit Fake Up concealer in Medium
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Dimlight
- Tarte Cosmetics Cheek Stain in Tipsy
- Givenchy Prisme Blush in Vintage Pink
- Guerlain Meteorites Pressed Powder in Cruel Gardenia
- Clinique All About Shadow Primer for eyes
- Guerlain Retractable eye pencil in BlackJack
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Utterly Becoming
- YSL Pure Chromatics palette in 06 (Violet) and Arty (Silvery pale blue)
- Dior Fusion Eyeshadow in Hypnotique
- Urban Decay Smoked Palette (Blackout and Rockstar)
- Estee Lauder Pure Color eyeshadow in Cyber Lilac
- Makeup Forever Diamond Dust no.02
- Givenchy Parad'eyes Liquid Eye liner in Deepest Black (vinyl black)
- Mascara Mix (YSL Faux Cils + Arden Ceramide Mascara + Givenchy Phenonemeb'eyes Extension effect)
- Clinique Superfine Liner for brows in Deep Brown
- Hourglass lip treatment oil
- Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani Lipstick in 501
- YSL Glossy stain no.12
Hope you liked the look. Do let me know in the comments.
January is quite a busy month, so please pardon me for not sticking to my resolution and making blog posts everyday.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.