So here are a few of mine.........................
- To join a gym. I have to begin doing that someday.
- Look for a bride - at least start the process...LOL...any entrants can email me for that. hahaha
- Getting a lot of new clients and expanding my wings and trying to fly abroad.
- To get some amazing products from my favorite Department and Drugstore Brands.
- To write my blog as regularly as I can and try to get a good ranking and of course a good support. In simple words, make the blog flourish.
- Get myself a Google Chromebook. It may not be very user friendly, but it doesn't look bad with all those apps.
- Shop for some clothes and change my style. I look too geeky and nonchalant about how I look. Some MUAs are smartasses as looking amazing but do sh***y work and I feel I am the vice versa. Although a bit of style will make me more confident.
- Repair the house and make it look better.
- Pay homage to my forefathers - LOL...its not a resolution but its something I should be consciously doing...
- Do a few editorial work. I love it but I don't love the 'free'-dom associated with it.....
And make more few resolutions and hauls as the time comes.....
What resolutions are you guys making this year???
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.