As you all know I was on a secret mission to rate customer services and thence these were not on the list actually. But the sudden impulse made me go a bit overboard and crazy. Apart from the essentials from the Kryolan store at Beauty Palace, Crawford Market I have bought everything from the Palladium Mall.
So lets have a look.....
Some brushes from Kryolan. They are very cheap (Rs.135) and extremely useful and very very good. I also got some Kryolan Lip N Cheeks - Amaryllis, Poppy and Dahlia. I gifted Prerna the Amaryllis one though. Then I got my usual staple, the Derma Color Makeup Fixing Spray. Its a savior. 2 Of these NYX Chrome pigments blew me away. Great purchase at a great price. I shall tell after I buy them all....LOL..Did I say 180 INR only...LOLOLOL
My divine MACs. I had to get the pigments. Heard they are increasing the prices. I really don't feel the pinch as a Bourjois lipstick is sold for 950 INR. MAC was bound to increase their prices and so has Clinique and Estee Lauder done. My funda - stop buying these brands if they pinch you.
I got a lot of lipsticks - Twig, Mehr, Velvet Teddy, Craving, Vegas Volt and Chili - each for 990. Then I got my beloved pigments - Chocolate Brown. Antique Green and Bloodline.
The miscellaneous section is interesting. I got some amazing stuff viz,
- Shu Uemura 'S' Curler from Strawberrynet. Hunt and you'll never find it.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place pencil in ONYX
- Elizabeth Arden Smokey Eye pencils in Gunmetal, Espresso and Smokey Black
- Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof pencils - Black and Purple
- Dior Diorshow Blackout mascara - I always wanted the new version. Its simply phenomenal.
- Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara - A beloved possession. The wand is like nothing else I know of.
- Lancome Blush Subtil Trio no.1 - a fabulous collection of 3 gorgeous blush and highlighter shades.
That's all folks. There's a huge humungous haul coming up soon. Get ready to face the makeup hurricane.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.