I was on a spree....makeup shopping spree. You need to roll your products in the vanity and start adding and subtracting. Plus you'd need a lot of products to review on the blog and make those scintillating looks that everyone loves. I had a great chance to grab some interesting products from Guerlain, Chanel and of course not to forget my beloved MAC pigments.
And then MAC launched their NOCTURNALS collection today and triggered my shopping bug again. These pigments are so amazing and cannot be missed. A bridal must have, I had to pick them up and of course some more utilities.
So lets have a look at what all I got.....Keep your 'Oxygen' ready....
Chanel Le stylo pencils in Or Rose and True Blue. Temptalia has given them a poor rating so I am a bit skeptical. But its ok as the colors are amazing and I am sure to find a way out. They are for 1550 INR.
Some Brushes. MAC 128 which was a limited edition for 2200 INR. The Lancome Crease Brush 1550 INR and the Duo liner smudger 1600 INR each. This Missha brush I got from Strawberrynet for 700 INR. Its nice but I may sell it off soon. The Chanel no.19 eye brush is the most amazing purchase. I am buying another one soon.
- Illusion D'Ombre in Impulsion - 1950 INR
- Base Lumiere de Chanel - 2200 INR
- Le Stylo eyeshadows in Black stream -1900 INR
- Vitalumiere Aqua in B40 - 2250 INR
- Poudre Universelle Pressed - Presage - 2950 INR I guess
- Le Brush Creme de Chanel in Chamade - 2300 INR
- no.19 eyeshadow blending brush - 1550
Clarins Energizing Emulsion - 2050 INR
White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam - 2350 INR
MAC Nocturnals Pigment - Black and Gold
- Naked Pigment: Fleshy beige with pearl (Matte)
- Museum Bronze Pigment: Rich taupe with gold pearl (Frost)
- Copper Sparkle Pigment: Super frosty copper flecks (Frost)
- Gold Glitter: Sparkly chunky gold (Glitter)
- Black Glitter: Sparkly chunky black (Glitter)
MAC Nocturnals Pigments - Silver and Violet
- Kitschmas Pigment: Shimmering pink mauve pearl (Frost)
- Vanilla Pigment: Soft ivory white (Frost)
- Push the Edge Pigment: Deep bright purple with pearl (Frost)
- Pink Glitter: Bright pink (Glitter)
- Grey Glitter: Sparkly chunky grey (Glitter)
Guerlain eyeshadows in Rivoli, L'Heure Roses, L'Heure Fumer and Les Ombres de Turandot....Amazing palettes.
Guerlain KISS KISS and Rouge Automatique lipsticks.......
MAC Pigments in Teal and Green
- Just Before Dawn Pigment: Warm taupe frost (Pigment)
- Deep Blue Green Pigment: Rich deep bluish green (Frost)
- Old Gold Pigment: High forsted tarnish gold (Frost)
- 3D Gold Glitter: Sparkly chunky gold (Glitter)
- Reflects Gold Glitter: White glitter that flashes gold (Glitter)
The most amazing Meteorites I have ever got. These may be beautiful powders to use but are definitely a collector's editions.
The much coveted and amazing Lancome Dreamtone Serum for 6900 INR. I got no.02 for dullness and sallowness of the complexion.
MAC Lipsticks in Retro and Russian Red - 1190 INE each (yikes)
Some Guerlain powders, blushes and of course the amazing eyeshadow primer.
- Guerlain Parure Extreme Foundation - 3075 INR
- Shiseido Refining Primer - 1850 INR
- Laura Mercier Oil free primer - 1670 from Strawberrynet
- Estee Lauder Double wear pencil in Wine - 1375 INR
- Lancome Khol Hypnose in 05 Vert - 1300 INR
MAC products that I really wanted. The pigments are Heritage Rouge, Blonde's Gold, Ruby Red, Naked Dark Deep and Reflects Red. All for 1500 and I am not selling any. MAC lipsticks at 990 INR - Vegas Volt, Girl About Town and Dubonet. MAC lipstick in All Fired Up for 1190 INR. MAC Creme liner in 1100 INR.
Hope you liked the haul. I shall soon start doing the reviews.........Do let me know in the comments and please dont faint...LOL
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.