Although I own almost all the makeup brushes (except the new ones added to the line up) I couldn't resist having another set of these fabulous Sam's picks. These brushes are quintessential and are all that you need to have to sort out your entire face makeup...
Lets have a look.....
- Multi task brush - My favorite brush to apply all kinds of products. It applies foundations, powders, cream blushes, liquid blushes and of course powder blushes with such an ease. Find my review HERE. Multi task brush can also be purchased HERE.
- Setting Brush - This brush gives the most amazing highlighting effects ever and that's not where its use is limited to. Find my review HERE. Setting Brush can also be purchased HERE.
- Buffing Brush - This brush makes foundations and other products look completely seamless and gives a wonderful glow. It all about blending and this brush knows its job well. Find my review HERE. Buffing brush can also be purchased HERE.
- Pointed Foundation Brush - I thought I'd not use this brush and I was wrong. The foundation brush does it all to load and pack the products. Find my review HERE. Pointed foundation brush can also be purchase HERE.
- Fine Liner Brush - One of the best liner brushes I have used. Is there anything more to say..LOL..Find my review HERE. This brush can also be purchased HERE.
- Essential Crease Brush - this is exclusive to this set. I knew somewhere in the back of my mind that this brush will someday get launched and that too in a kit and that's what happened. Although the deluxe crease brush is nice, Sam's collection needed a finer dome shaped brush and that's what happened when Essential crease brush got launched. Do not expect it to be dense. Its not supposed to be that. I like the idea of applying 3-4 layers of eyeshadows and blend them in the crease instead of a swipe and just cut crease. Its a fabulous brush and I shall review it soon.
Hope you liked this amazing brush set. Please find them on www.iherb.com. If you are ordering for the first time then feel free to add this coupon code KWT687 to avail discounts on your first purchase. DHL couriers get them to India and charge an exorbitant duty and customs charges so beware before you order.
Do let me know in the comments.....
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.