I was my own Valentine today....And had a blast. Its fun and its good to love yourself. That way you don't have to bother breakups and after effects. I had a blast at Chanel where I tried their foundations and powders and enlightened myself. I also have done a nice small film on the new Clarins store that has opened in Palladium (which is beautiful and has that French touch) and I am going to put it all soon. I was also able to bag a beautiful Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Impulsion which is no longer available. I wanted it so badly and thus got it...
So lets see what's there and what's not there in the picture............
- MAC 128 Magnetic Nude Split Fibre Cheek Brush (2) - 2250 each
- Chanel Brush no.19 - Large Tapered Blending Brush - 1750 INR
- Chanel Eyeshadow Stylo - Black Stream - 1900 INR
- MAC Pigment in Aurora - 1350 INR
- Chanel Blush Creme De Chanel in Inotation - 2300 INR (For Prerna)
- Chanel Eye pencil in Clair - 1350 INR (For Prerna)
- Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Impulsion - 1950 INR
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lip Gloss in Diamond and Latte - 1350 INR each
And Prerna gifted me the most amazing and most talked after Lancome Dreamtone Serum in 02 Medium which retails for 6900 INR. Yippeeee.
Chanel staff was very very kind to give me a lovely Chanel pouch as a gift with purchase on Valentine's Day. I am so happy. Thanks a lot to Mridula, Komal, Dipti and of course Rachna of the Chanel store for the happiness that you gave me today. I felt so Chanel-ised....
How did you celebrate your Valentine's Day? Let me know in the comments!!!
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.