I used my amazing MAC pigments and of course edited a bit with www.picmonkey.com to make it look much more radiant. That doesn't mean its completely altered......its just brighter than what it came on camera. And that's what is so magical about the color too, I guess.
So lets see how to do this look.....(Its not a tutorial but just a trial look that got nice instead of nasty..LOL)
The pigments that I used are : -
- Starless night
- Pink Opal
- Frozen white
- Prime the lids with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. With pigments, its important to use a sticky base underneath so that the product adheres better. I also prefer and shall use MAC Pro Paint Pot to get more opacity to the looks.
- Trace the upper and lower lash lines and inner rims of lower lids with Elizabeth Arden Smokey eye pencil in Ebony. It can be drawn haphazardly and then smudged with a pencil brush to blend the harsh edges.
- On the outer corners and outer crease, apply MAC pigment in Starless Night and blend. Apply the same on the entire lower lid and smoke it out.
- In the entire crease apply MAC pigment in Grape and blend towards the brow bone.
- Apply MAC pigment in Pink Opal on the brow bone with a fluffy crease brush.
- On the middle of the lids apply MAC pigment in Violet and blend the edges.
- On the centre of the eye lids (upper and lower) and in the inner corners apply MAC pigment in Frozen white.
- Trace a feliner with MAC Blacktrack.
- Curl lashes with Shiseido Eye lash curler and apply dollops of Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara Curling in black.
Its not a monochromatic radiant orchid look and this look demands pinks and mauves in the complexion. You can even go warmer to create contrasts but I wouldn't opt that in this look. Thence I used the following products -
- Guerlain Tenue De Perfection foundation in 04
- Clinique All About Eyes Concealer in 05
- Chanel Poudre Universelle in Moon light
- Chanel Joues Contraste in Rose Petale
- Clinique Fresh Bloom all over color in Amyrallis
- Guerlain Shell Bronzer
- Guerlain Rouge G in Grenade
- Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lip Gloss in Pink Pearl (It looks almost like Orchid color)
I hope you liked this quick look. I shall be doing some more Radiant Orchid looks and making tutorials on them soon. Do let me know in the comments.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.