I had decided that if I get a chance to post some 'real' aka untouched pictures of this shoot that I did with Alina, I would. Instead of living in a perfect world of perceptions, its better to accept irregularities in the real world. This makes us unique and amazing.
Alina is a beautiful soul. She is a philanthropist and has embraced the grass roots of humanity that is 'Love'. Her brother Salman is the centre of her and her family's life (he suffers from Down's) and its only the love that keeps them all moving. Such an inspiration when I had a tete-a-tete with Alina about how her life is surrounded around the bundle of joy in their house. Trust me! It isn't that easy, but it is motivating.
Anyways lets have a look at what products were used for this tutorial.....
This is a simple day to day look and doesn't require much of thinking. I used the following products :-
- Lakme Skin Gloss Gel Creme
- Estee Lauder Mattifying Primer (My 'it' primer of the moment)
- Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector
- MAC Pro Long wear foundation in NC40
- MAC Pro Long wear concealer in NC35 + NC42
- Kryolan Derma Color Foundation in D5
- Guerlain Les Violettes Translucent Powder in 01 Transparent
- Shiseido Luminizing Powder Trio in L3
- MAC Powder blush in Emote and Gana
- Calvin Klein blush in Foolish
- Kryolan Lip N Cheek in Poppy
- MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork
- Lakme Iconic Pencil in Brown (YES!! You reading it right)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Brown Down and All that Glitters
- TheBalm Shady Lady eyeshadow in Devilish Danielle
- Maybelline Eye pencil in Shiny Beige
- Miss Claire Waterproof Eyeshadow pen
- Shiseido Eye lash curler
- Inglot Brow Powder
- Yves Rocher Lash Plumping Mascara Waterproof
- Bourjois Lip Liner in Rose
- MAC Lipstick in Kinda Sexy
- MAC Clear Lip gloss
Hope you liked the look. Alina's hair were set into loose waves and some extensions were added for volume.
Do let me know in the comments.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.