Extremely sorry for missing in action. I might not be doing too many posts in the summer season or else I could faint in front of my laptop due to the heat.
Here's a quick makeup breakup of the look that I did for model Ekta for her photoshoot. The photographer was amazing Mr.Angad Singh, the stylist Khushboo Samwani and the hairstylist my favorite and regular Rekha (tai) Chauthani. The shoot was at a studio in Andheri and oozed positivity and good will. These pictures are taken from my Blackberry Q10 and I am still waiting to get the photographs myself.
So lets have a look at the makeup look I did for Ekta. I shall be mentioning the products so that anyone who reads this post can replicate this look with the same products or similar products....
- Lakme Skin Gloss Gel Cream
- Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector 01
- Estee Lauder Mattifying Primer
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NC40
- Makeup Forever Face and Body Foundation no.02
- Kryolan Derma Color Foundation D4 1/2
- Guerlain Les Violettes Loose Powder no.01
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Redhead
- Calvin Klein Blush in Foolish (nude peachy beige)
- MAC Paint pot in Groundwork
- Max Factor Liner Effect Eye Pencil in Brown Blaze
- Inglot Brow powder
- BH cosmetics 28 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
- Maybelline Color Show eye pencil in Shiny Beige
- Shiseido Eye lash Curler
- Yves Rocher Lash Plumping Waterproof Mascara
- Elizabeth Arden Lip Fix
- NYX Xtreme Lip color in Buttery Nude
- Bourjois Lip Liner in Rose
- MAC Clear Lip Gloss + Clinique Full Potential Lips in Lychee
For Hair - We opted for curls for the first look and then modified it accordingly.
Thats me at work!!
Hope you liked this neutral and easy makeup. There are more looks and variations. I shall update as soon as I get the pictures.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.