It was great fun to work with Alina Wadiwala (Big Boss Fame) and photographer Kunal Lakhani for a small and quick shoot. I shall be getting the pictures soon but I couldn't resist sharing the makeup breakup of the last look that we did.
Please understand that the pictures were taken from my Blackberry Q10 and I did a bit of editing on www.picmonkey.com. In this article I shall be revealing the products that I used to achieve this look, while the look breakdown shall be discussed in a post on my other blog Simply Beautiful Makeup Tuts!!!
Lets see what products were used to achieve this look...........
- Clarins White Plus Aqua Lotion
- Johnson And Johnson Baby Wipes
- Lakme Absolute Skin Gloss Gel Cream
- Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector
- Estee Lauder Mattifying Primer
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation No.123
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC35 + NC42
- Kryolan Ultra Foundation in Shade OB3 from the palette
- Kryolan Translucent Powder TL4
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- MAC Powder Blush in Emote
- Shiseido Multi-Shade Enhancer in S1
- Clinique Blushing Blush in Innocent Peach
- Calvin Klein Blush in Foolish
- MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork
- MAC Eyeshadow in Soft Brown
- Urban Decay Naked Palette - Half Baked, Dark Horse, Hustle, Creep and Sin
- NYX Chrome Pigment in Princess
- Miss Claire One Stroke Eye liner pencil in Black
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel liner in Black
- Inglot Eye Brow Powder
- Yves Rocher Lash Plumping Waterproof Mascara in Black
- Uroparis Lashes no.55
- NYX Glitter liner in Disco Queen
- Kryolan Lip Stain in JAZZ
- Bourjois Longwear Lip Liner in Rose Precieux
- MAC Lipstick in Kinda Sexy
There are more looks which I shall update as soon as I get face pictures from Kunal.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.