I did this ultra simple look inspired by the pop art culture (thanks Andy Warhol). Its the easiest eye makeup one can do (with the daring to carry it). Fuchsia can be one of those high impact eyeshadows that will not only open up the eyes but also make them look a bit whiter than usual (due to a hint of blue in it). It looks very alluring when done although I can see only some people being able to sport the look.
When colors like Fuchsia are used on the eyes, its better to go 'mono chromatic'. With the colors from the same family, they do not clash with each other (until you want to go theatrical and try using 'RED' eyeshadow with an 'ORANGE' blush and a 'BLUE' Lipstick). The monochrome palette works magically. I also advice to go a bit more 'flawless' than usual while sporting such colors as they tend to accentuate the unwanted features of the face. Thence a touch heavier hand on the concealer and foundation.
So lets see what products were used in this look. I shall be discussing the details on 'How-to' on my other blog. Please click HERE to see the look. Also kindly note that I shall be putting relevant links for some of the products I highly recommend. These links are for the products that have international shipping. Do click on the 'AFFILIATE' link for www.strawberrynet.com in case you'd want to purchase the products.
- Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer
- Laura Mercier Face Primer
- Christian Dior Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Foundation 030
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer no.03
- Fusion Beauty Ultra Flesh Ninja Dual Finish Moisturizing Powder - Incandescent
- Guerlain Rose Aux Joues blush in Pink Punk
- Lancome Blush Subtil in Rose Paradis
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Guerlain Ombre Eclats Eyeshadow Primer
- MAC Fuchsia Pigment
- Stila Smudgeproof Eye pencil in Ladyfish
- Charlotte Tilbury Eye lash Curler
- LORAC PRO Mascara in Black
- MAC Lipstick in Pink Plaid OR Please Me
- Lancome Lip Lover gloss in LIP LOVER
Hope you liked the article. Do let me know in the comments, your favorite POP art look.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.