I really got late to post this look. And I must say that this is one of my favorite looks. Its super smokey, sooty and a bit untidy but I love it for that. I have done this look using the amazing LORAC Starry eyed baked eyeshadow palette and other accessories that came in a LORAC Kit (Real Life to Red Carpet PRO) that I got from Shivani of Order Makeup UK.
Since then LORAC has been a favorite brand for all the eyeshadows that they make.
This article shall feature the PRODUCTS used to create this smokey eye look and also the complimentary face accessories that go with it. I shall also do a step by step tutorial of the same on my other blog (that shall be linked HERE). I shall also be posting a quick review of this eyeshadow palette.
So lets see what products went into creating this look.
- La Prairie Advanced Marine Biology Treatment
- Guerlain Meteorites Primer Blanc de Perles
- YSL Touche Eclat Foundation
- Clinique All About Eyes Concealer
- Chanel Joues Contraste in Accent
- Lancome Blush Subtil Highlighter in Moonlit Rose
- Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzer in 02 Brunettes
- MAC PRO Set powder in PEACH
- LORAC Behind the scenes eyeshadow primer
- MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork
- LORAC Starry Eyes Baked Eyeshadow palette
- Bourjois 16 Hr Ultra Black Eyeliner pencil
- Shiseido Eye lash curler
- Elizabeth Arden Brow Powder in Brunette
- YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils in Noir Radical
- MAC Lipstick in Twig
- MAC Clear Lip Gloss
Hope you liked the tutorial. I have decided to keep this in cooler tones since none of the shadows have a warm undertone, thence the look leans towards coolness. Hope you liked the look. Do read the step by step tutorial that follows this article on my other blog Simply Beautiful Makeup Tuts!!!.
Do let me know your views in the comments section.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.