I wanted to do some 3 Dimensional smokey eyes and what a better time to do than Navratri (festival of Goddess Durga). Let this be an inspiration for someone who wants to sport an alluring makeup on this day and look pretty. Also this is one the inspirations for Fall 2014 which is almost on its way to Winters.
I have used the scintillating Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette to create this look. Unfortunately I did not shoot a tutorial since this was a practice makeup for a client the next day. Lets see the products used to get a complete look while the tutorial shall be done in my sister blog HERE.
Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette
- Chanel Base Lumiere Makeup Base
- Christian Dior Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Foundation no.030
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place concealer 03
- Chanel Poudre Universelle 030 - Naturel
- Kat Von D Blush in Truth
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contouring and Highlighting Palette - Contouring colors
- TheBalm Cindy Lou-Manizer Highlighter
- LORAC Behind The Scenes Eyeshadow Primer
- Urban Decay Vice 2 palette - Rewind, Lovesick, Smokeout, Poison, X-rated, Voodoo, Betrayal, Dope and Shellshock
- Chanel Eyeshadow Stylo - Blackstream
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Eye liner - Onyx
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Black
- Elizabeth Arden Brow Powder in Brunette
- Guerlain Rouge G in Grenade
- Guerlain Gloss D'Enfer in La Petite De Robe Noire
Hope you liked the look. Do let me know in the comments. The tutorial shall be up on my sister blog soon.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.