In this article, I am going to talk about the latest things that interest me and possibly intrigue me to make a list. These items are from US and then there will be some from international websites that do ship products to India. So let it be a mish mash of all of that.
- First and foremost, HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS to our most favorite LISA ELDRIDGE who is announced as the new Global Artistic Director for LANCOME. I wouldn't love Lancome more than this now. She is going to be the one behind their amazing limited editions and I am so looking forward to know whats coming next. BTW Lisa Eldridge does a lot of work with Kate Winslet and her ads for Lancome are really amazing.
- Samantha Chapman, another Youtube Fame and my favorite makeup artist has launched some makeup brushes that at a perfect fit for professionals. The collection is called BOLD METALS and is a 'capsule' collection for some state of the art brushes that are best for pro makeup artists. On a premium price range, I believe these brushes would do a phenomenal job. Their regular line of brushes is phenomenal too so I think thats a great addition.
- I am eyeing the Naked on the Run palette by Urban Decay since a while. A wholesome palette as it looks (with an added eye liner pencil, full size mascara, eyeshadows, blush, bronzer etc) its a perfect addition to make some bedazzling looks on the go. If you are a makeup artist who cannot carry too many products, then you are the perfect candidate for Urban Decay products. I so wish some one had gifted me the Naked Vault. But its ok. Btw it this Naked on the Run was sold on Beautybay and it happens to be out of stock, so do keep a watch.
- On their website, Illamasqua does have a sale that grabbed my attention. I specifically liked the Facet palettes in Semblance and Aura as palettes attract me the most. They do have FREE international shipping on 50 GBP and above purchase and these palettes are for 50% off. Some more things to watch for are Gleam in Supernatural, Liquid Metals in Solstice and Resolute and the Liquid metal palette with some of the most amazing metallic finishes and accent eyeshadows ever.
- With luxury brands popping up like mushrooms, Gucci the Makeup is the newest line to watch for. They make products that are luxurious and yet effortless and have a broad spectrum collection with something for everyone. As Creative Director of Gucci, Frida Giannini calls their beauty line to be an extension of their fashion line, I believe Pat McGrath did create another iconic brand (after creating brands like Armani Beauty, Dolce Gabbana the Makeup and many more).
- Some Sephora new launches that did not go unnoticed....
And the list ends here. These are my favorite for January 2015. Do let me know which ones are yours and which products are the 'must buys' in the comments section.
Have a wonderful and creative new year. There are many more posts on their way and I shall try to update as much as I can.
Please do not copy any pictures or content of Beauty Traveller without prior permission. Thanks for reading my blog. I don't give 100% on the authenticity of the content here and it is subject to change without prior notice. Please read the disclaimer for any questions.